Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy New Year Tilda for a Happy Birthday

Hey everyone, I hope you have all had a wonderful Easter. We're all recovering today from chocolate hang overs. he he he. Good thing it only happens once a year!


I made this card for Magnolia Down Under Challenges - a sketch using this cute stamp from the Christmas collection. She is such a cutie!


The challenge this week is a sketch by me. We would love see what you do with it. 


I love the new Magnolia Doo Hickey dies - this one is the new feathers one. So cute!

I have another card to share with you too for this weekend, so I will be back later. 
Hugs x

4 comments:

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhhhhhh your card is ADORABLE in every single detail..., I'm a big fan of your cards honey !!!
Have a great day and a wonderful new week,Janine

Susy said...

This is absolutly gorgeous!

HUGS SUSY

Jenny said...

Wowzers such an elegant beautiful card! Jne xxx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Love this beautiful card, brilliant colouring!! she looks fab.
Love, Mel. xxx