Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tilda Blows Hearts

Happy New Year friends!
I hope you celebrated with family and friends last night. May 2013 bring you everything you ever dreamed of!
 
We saw the new year in quietly at our house, with a spot of crafting for me, followed by a movie with my hubby. My four year old woke up in time to join us late in the night and felt very special for being allowed to stay up with Mum and Dad.
 
 
This is the sweet little card I made last night with one of the adorable stamps from the With Love collection - Tilda Blow Hearts. She is just adorable and lovely to colour. The papers are also from  the new collection as well.

 
Some doo hickey die cuts and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers to finish off.
 
I would also just like to remind you of a couple of challenges...
Magnolia Down Under Challenges is running an Anything Goes challenge until the 12th and
The Sketchy Challenges has a fantastic sketch by Heidy until Friday so there is still a few days to go there too with fabby prizes at both up for grabs.
 
Enjoy your day and Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Monique said...

Happy NewYear to you and your family Kylie !!!
Your card is gorgeous. I always enjoy watching your cards. There are so many gorgeous details on them.

Hugs Monique