Thursday, August 16, 2012

Beary Kiss-Mas

Hi there everyone!
I have a tag here to share with you today with one of the new Little Christmas stamps.


I just adore the little bears from this collection. I tried a new colour combination with my Copics for his hat and scarf, R59, R56, E04 and RV 91. It gives a lovely plum finish that I was quite pleased with. Its fun to experiment :o)


All of the embellishments are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


I broke out my Snowflake die for the first time too.


There are also some Doo Hickey cut tags poking out behind. 




This adorable little fella is Cozy Christmas Bear. How adorable is he? I love his cute little scarf and hat. I had a ball colouring his fur up. Adorable. 

Thanks for visiting me today! 
Hugs x


5 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh this is such a cute creation. I love your plum colour combo, all totally fabulous! Jenny x

Exclusively by Mel said...

wow! love this tag, it's all so beautiful, that bow is superb!! the plum is really pretty, great colour.
Brilliant sentiment ;)
melly. xxx

Christy Designs said...

What a cute beautiful tag !
Love your coloring and designs

Louise said...

Fabulous tag, love all the details. Cozy bear is so cute, you just want to give him a hug
Louise

Dortesjs said...

aww this tag is amazing so so adorable and very lovely