Friday, June 15, 2012

Kneeling Tilda

Hi there everyone.
What does the weekend have in store for you?

I have a fairly simple card to share today. I felt the cute little scene said a lot so I didnt need to add many layers. 
This is "Kneeling Tilda" which has been masked with "Mushrooms with Snail" (stamped twice), both from the Sweet Rainbow collection.


The images have been coloured with Copic markers and the pretty edge is a Doo Hickey die "Antique Lace".

Thanks for checking out my card today.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Kylie

3 comments:

BA said...

hi kylie
this is fabulous
love your coloring
xoxo BA

Wendy said...

The colouring on this is stunning love the mushrooms are fab stunning


Hugs Wendy

Nicola said...

Awesome creation Kylie, I love everything about it, the vibrant colours, the lace edge, beautiful flowers and of course your exquisite colouring!
Have a great weekend
Hugs Nicola xxx