Wednesday, March 14, 2012

TOMIC TIME!!

Its TOMIC time!
Wohoo.  This week the challenge is Feathers and Flowers + Liza's sketch.
I had a great time playing with the sketch and inked up little Gymnastic Tilda (The Winner Takes It All collection 2011)  for some fun.


The corners are stamped with the new corner stamp from Princes and Princesses. 
I decided to use the sketch a little bit differently. 


My card is shaped on the front panel and opens out with a belly band. 
The papers are MME Miss Caroline. 


And the rear of the card. 


I hope you get a chance to come along and play with us at TOMIC this week!


Feather and pearl embellishments - gift from lovely Anne Kristine
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

Thats it from me today. I hope enjoy the rest of your week,
Hugs Kylie 

3 comments:

Yani said...

This is so cute!! Loved the front panel that looks like a half-moon ;-) Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing!

Louise said...

Oh, WOWSERS hunni!
Love, love, love it that you have chose to work with all of these amazing spring colours. Spring is on it´s way to Sweden and I´m totally loving it after a long windy and rainy winter! :)
She is fabolously coloured and boy, I adore your fold! Stunning!

Hugs!

Denise Gutierrez said...

Kylie this card is just beauuuutiful!
I just love the layout you used and love the sparkle!!