Saturday, March 17, 2012

Diving Tilda

Hi there Maggie friends :o)
 I inked up Diving Tilda  and made a Shaker card. If you are looking for a tutorial on shaker cards, look no further than the TOMIC blog. 




This is the first time I have cut into a new Kaisercraft paper pad I have "Sweet Nothings" and wow, it will not be the last! I adore that background paper with the vintage sky and bird, gorgeous! The scalloped circle is also cut from the Sweet Nothings pad and has some lovely gold foil detail.


 

All of the flowers, pearls and pearl string are Wild Orchid Crafts. The beads in the shaker card are from my stash. 

I have been home sick all week - actually, its been 8 days, *grumble grumble*. Its nothing serious, just a sinus infection, its just enough to make me very grumpy, lol. I am on antibiotics but they don't seem to be doing a great deal. I think I may need to head on back to the doctors on Monday if I am still not right. Sigh... there is always something isn't there? haha. Oh well. 
I'll be back tomorrow with something else to share for MDUC :) 
Until then, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Christel said...

Wow! Absolutly gorgeous!
I love your coloring. The frame on the window is fab. Love the sentiment to.
Hugs Christel