Saturday, November 12, 2011

Jingle Tilda

Ohh - it is Saturday! Yay! We have nothing planned at all this weekend and I cannot wait to lounge around all day in my PJs. 


For my card I have inked up one of the adorable new Sweet Christmas Dreams stamps "Jingle Tilda" and collected a bunch of Doo Hickey dies and gone to work!


The papers are from 2009 So Jolly I think! Can you believe I still have them? haha. I am a paper hoarder,  The edges are all distressed, inked and then some silver stickles added for some bling :o)  Do you like my Christmas tree? I had so much fun creating that. But I will tell you more about that in another post.


The inside of the card... the poinsettias from Wild Orchid Crafts are perfect for decorating inside cards.


And finally a pic of Miss Tilda. 
I hope you have a great weekend planned and with a bunch of craft time scheduled as well. 

Thanks so much for visiting me today, I'll be back tomorrow with something really special to share with you. Until then, have a great weekend!
Hugs Kylie x

12 comments:

sara said...

oh my goodness kylie i want that tree !!!!!!
hugs sara x x x

Made by Janet said...

Wauwww Kylie !!
I love this creation !!
The tree is amazing !!
And your card also !!
Have a great weekend,

Hugs Janet

Cheryl said...

Love your card Kylie, that tilda is gorgeous and so are those papers. What a amazing Christmas tree it's absolutely beautiful tfs.
Hugs Cheryl

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card! Love those papers (i have them somewhere...)
Hugs
Cordine

Judith Tetley said...

I want the tree too Kylie!!! Your card is sooo nice; the blue and red are a cute fresh look for Christmas.
Hugs..Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

Lenie Hempen said...

Hoi KYLIE

Wat een prachtig mooie kaart.
Echt schitterend mooi gemaakt.
Een heel fijn weekend.


Gr leny Hempen

Nádia Silva said...

Lindo o seu cartão!!!! Amei!!!

Janny said...

What a lovely Tilda, and what a beautiful tree, hugs Janny

Eulanda said...

OMG KYLIE!! This set is just amazing! The card is so gorgeous and your coloring on this one is unreal!! You can acutally see folds in her freakin shirt!! AND pants!! WOW! AND THAT TREE!! GOOD GRIEF GF!! I just love it and am looking forward to the tutorial. I really want to make one!! Very cool! Hugs!

America said...

Truly stunning projects and completely inspiring, amazing work!!

Teresa said...

Absolutely stunning work xx

Share Knowledges said...

Specially liking in your blog is those tree which is full of white roses and red flowers, and too small ribbon, which banded with pearl background.
Promosyon