Sunday, August 28, 2011

Texture

Good Morning everyone. I hope you are all having a great weekend.
There is a new challenge at Magnolia Down Under today and this week we are asking you to show us some texture.

My Doo Hickey dies arrived this week (woooohoooo - so excited) so I used the little cloud and coloured up with little Sweetie Tilda from the Sweet Rainbow collection.

I love these book box cards so I thought I would make one for a birthday gift. The gorgeous papers are Crate Paper. Love them! They are so bright and cheerful. The quality of the paper is amazing, so heavy. All of the flowers and lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

And the inside with a little pocked for a note and the cute little box. I was a little bit punch happy.

We would love to see what you create for us this week.I hope you get a chance to pull out your favourite Maggie stamps and show us some texture :)

I'll be back tomorrow with some more Maggie cuteness for the next TOMIC challenge to share with you.

Until then, have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs Kylie x

7 comments:

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Kylie!
super creation. 20 roses....wow!!
I love the layout. Lovely coloring.
hugs Maz

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is gorgeous Kylie, love everything about it. Is there a tutorial somewhere for it? I would love to give it a try. Tilda is coloured beautifully, an inspiration as always.
hugs
Sue xo

Sandra said...

this is a very nice card kylie
gr sandra

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

gorgeous card kylie!
greetings, Mandy

Alberto said...

hello sweetie!!

your card for MDUC is sooo cool! love this image and these (TON) of ove is super cute!
great great great!

hugs xx

Lenie Hempen said...

Hoi Kylie

Wat is dit prachtig mooi.
Echt schitterend mooi gemaakt.


Gr Leny Hempen

Pat said...

Hi Kylie...I love this...have never made one, but I think maybe I'll make one this weekend!! Thanks for the great idea!! Hugs. Pat