Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tilda with Daffodil

This cute Tilda is for Magnolia Down Under Challenges #91 - No patterned paper, make your own! Hahaha, yes, we are not tricking you, and yes, it can be done! You should see my clever teamies have done over at the MDUC blog - OMGosh! I went with the easy option and I embossed. There is also some corrugated cardboard there that I've put a bit of distress crackle paint on, a page out of a book (not mine, my hubby's hahaha) and a paper doily... ok, not soooo imaginative :) But there are numberous options out there for you to try, emboss resist, stamping your own, the list is pretty endless.


I have masked the adorable "Tilda with daffodil" from the Butterfly Dreams collection onto the "Spring Fence" from the Hoppy Eater collection and coloured them both with Copics. I've also had my first attempt at colouring with Prisma pencils and the blue haze in the background and the shaddows are coloured with Prismas. I've got quite a bit of practice yet, but they are fun and something I can see myself becoming addicted to!
Have a great day!
Hugs xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooow!! Kylie this card is so cute!
I love it!!
You isnpired me each time! Thanks for that :)
Hugs from Poland :)
Marta

Neue Bastelwerke said...

Hallo,
was ist diese Karte ein Traum.
Wunderschön gebastelt.

Liebe grüße aus Deutschland-Sachsen

Danie