Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crazy in Love

Hi there :) I am back again today with another card. This card was ordered by a friend of my parents who's grandaughter recently became engaged. I thought this cute stamp of Edwin and Tilda hugging was perfect for an engagement card.


I have used the sketch from  Friday Sketchers #142 for the front of the card. The papers are Basic Grey and Sassafrass Lass.  As this card was for a very special occassion, I decorated the inside as well.


Thanks for stopping by today :) Its getting quite late here now so I am off to bed.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Absolutely stunning Kylie! I so luv your work always. What a lucky couple to be receiving this gorgeous card. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Kylie, very pretty lace...
Your colouring as usual...gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Cordine said...

Stunning card!
Hugs
Cordine