Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tilda with Small Gift recycles

Ohhhh - It is Magnolia Down Under Challenges time again! This week the challenge is Reduce, Reuse and Recycle! Got ya thinking? I know I was a little stumped when I first saw the challenge... but, it was fun!

I used a box that my Copic refils come in and I altered it. I opened it up, cut off the flaps and flattened it down and went to work.


The beauty of altering something relatively small is you can use scraps of paper from other projects to decorate it.  The buttons are from my Mum, the green ribbon on the tag is recycled from a parcel.

This cute little Tilda is Tilda with small gift and is from the new You are So Special collection. I made the tag by cutting a piece of card and using a Nestie Label 4 on the top to cut the shape.

I hope you have some time to pop over to Magnolia Down Under Challenges to play along this week.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

This is so gorgeous. I am being sooo inspired lately.Amazing work. Your papers, colouring, design, are really fabulous.Just a gorgeous project.
Luv CHRISSYxx

scrappinpeg said...

wow really beautiful. Love your coloring so much. GREAT JOB

Sharon said...

This is flippin' gorgeous. Just love it. Your work is AMAZING! Makes my toes curl with delight!