Tuesday, December 21, 2010

White and gold Tilda with Letters

Good morning! Did you all have a great weekend?

I have a little play with this cute little Tilda last night. She is so cute. But I think I say that about all Tilda's, lol. The challenge this week at Just Magnolia is "White plus one" so I have chosen gold, I thought it would look lovely and elegant. And while I was working on this card, I saw the new Totally Tilda challenge pop up in my browser to... Glitz and Gold - how lucky was that? LOL.


The papers are all from the DCWV "Linen Closet" stack. I just love the glittery piece behind Tilda, so beautiful. The gold cardstock is left over from my wedding invitations, haha, yep, I save everything, and somehow even back then, I knew I'd use it down the track :) I gathered some white organza ribbon on my sewing machine and used my nesties to create a little circle for Tilda to sit in. The snowflakes are a Magnolia Doo Hickey die.

No comments: