Monday, December 20, 2010

Tilda with Cherries

Good morning! It is time for another fabulous MDUC challenge. This week we have a great sketch by the gorgeous Debbie P for you to play with, so make sure you head over to Magnolia Down Under Challenges to check out the sketch and the fantastic work by the rest of the DT.

I decided to ink up my cute Tilda with Cherries from the Cosy Autumn collection and I turned the sketch 90 degrees as well to suit my taller than average image. I also broke out my new Doo Hickey dies, Berry Lace and Lovely Fence for the card. I cut the cherries out using a Cuttlebug die and then added a few layers of glossy acents to make them shine, followed by a couple of dots of stickles... which I wish I hadn't! They look a little....odd? The cherry blossoms also have stickles added to the stamens and the cherries in Tilda's basket are also covered in stickles. I added Copic Spica at You pen in Clear to Tilda's gorgeous cherry red Mary Janes, heheh, I want a pair!

Some challenges are:
Charisma Cardz - more than one fold
Cute card Thursday - Whats bugging you (ladybug)
Dutch Dare - Tagalicious
Our Creative Corner - Embellishments: the more the better (at least 3)
The ABC Challenge - F is for Flowers
Wild Orchid Crafts - Stitch it Up
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Sparkle
Thanks for stopping by today :)
Ingredients for this card are:
Copic colours: E0000, 000, 00, 11, 13, 30, 31, 34, 37, 41, 43, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59, R 000, 00, 20, 30, 32, 35, 37, 39, W 0, 1, 3, BG 0000
Stamps: Tilda with Cherries (available at
Tickled Pink Stamps) and Loving Wishes sentiment - Magnolia
Papers: Magnolia Cherry from Cosy Autumn and Red Checks from Lazy Summer Days (available at
Tickled Pink Stamps)
Embellishments: Distress crackle paint - Picket fence, Jumbo brad, Red stitched ribbon, Ric rac, Cherry blossom (Wild Orchid Crafts), ladybug from stash
Other: Magnolia Doo Hickey dies - Berry Lace, Lovely Fence, Tag (available at
Tickled Pink Stamps), Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Fruit Tags die, Cuttlebug 2 step leaf die, Glossy accents, Stickles Diamond, Sewing machine, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 17, Tim Holtz distressing tool

No comments: